THUMB RULE #1: Let Bygones be bygones
Keep aside what you have done in EIS-SM paper, kick start yourself for the last battle and aim to score at least 80+ to increase your aggregate.
THUMB RULE #2: Start With Economics
After you come back, having given your 7th paper; ensure you sit to study latest by 07:00 PM and target to complete at least 3 chapters of ECONOMICS FOR FINANCE till 02:00AM (giving 2 hours 15 mins on an average to each chapter)
How to start EFF?
- Do not directly Jump into class notes.
- Open your class notes and listen to the Revision Audio by Sir. First listen to the audio of a particular topic then read it from notes then again listen audio of next topic and then read it from notes i.e., revision audio and notes should go on simultaneously.
- Link for Revision Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF_cjgtc6iY
- Order of Chapters
- Public Finance
- Money Market
- National Income (Because this chapter is more practical so you will not fall asleep late night while revising and solving questions)
- International Trade (Next day)
THUMB RULE #3: Next day Start with Financial Management
- Ensure you sit to study latest by 8:30 AM and start with Financial Management
- First Listen to Revision Audio of particular chapter, then revise it from class notes (mainly all formulas) and then important points and questions which you might have marked during earlier revisions. In case if you have not marked then a list of questions has also been provided in this doc. which you can refer.
- This will continue in similar manner for all chapters
- Link For Audios
- FAP-Ratio Analysis: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-financial-analysis-planning-revisionary-audio/ (If you are confident in this chapter then don’t go for audio… directly jump into notes and important questions)
- Leverage : https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-leverage-revisionary-audio/
- Cost of capital: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-cost-of-capital-revisionary-audio/
- Capital structure: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-capital-structure-revisionary-audio/
- Risk Analysis: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-risk-analysis-in-capital-budgeting-revisionary-audio/
- Dividend Decision: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-dividend-policy-revisionary-audio/
- Capital budgeting: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-capital-budgeting-revisionary-audio/
- Working Capital management: https://forum.sseiqforum.com/question/ca-inter-fm-working-capital-revisionary-audio/
List of Important Questions
|Chapter||Important Questions||***Estimated time to Revise|
|FAP-Ratio Analysis||Q2 Pg52, Q4 Pg57, Q5 Pg58, Q1 Pg71, Q3 Pg73, Q5 Pg77, Q16 Pg94, Q5 Pg104, Q7 Pg107||1.5 hours|
|Leverage||Q5 Q6 Pg258, Q12 Pg265(see comment), Q19 Pg273, Q25 Pg280, Q27 Pg282, Q32 Pg288||1.5 hour|
|Cost of Capital||Q3 Pg131, Q14 Pg133, Q1 Pg136, Q3 Pg138, Q10 Pg146, Q18 Pg162, Q4 Pg176||2 hours|
|Capital Structure||Q4 Pg188, Q6 Pg191, Q8 Pg193, Q9 Pg195, Q2 Pg198, Q3 Pg200,Q8 Pg226, Q2 Pg219||2 hours|
|Risk Analysis||Q1 Pg432, Q2 Pg433,Q11 Pg429, Q12 Pg431||20-30 mins|
|Dividend Decision||Q3 Pg32, Q1 Pg39, Q2 Pg41, Q2 Pg45||30 mins|
|Capital Budgeting||Q1 Pg332, Q2 Pg334, Q3 Pg335, Q8 Pg341, Q11 Pg344, Q15 Pg350, Q19 Pg359, Q20 Pg364, Q22 Pg368, Q23 Pg370, Q26 Pg377, Q33 Pg392, Q6 Pg402, Q4 Pg400||3 hours|
|Working Capital Management||For WC, refer all questions given in super 50||3 hours|
1. Students are advised to go through this list only if you have not marked important questions by yourself.
2. Also do not sit to solve each and every question. Just have a look that how question has been approached and make up in your mind how you will solve.
***Estimated time to revise includes everything (audio, notes and questions)
Going this way, entire FM will be revised till 11:00PM— then start with last chapter-4 of Economics-International Trade in same way as mentioned above. Completing & preparing it will take about 2-2.5 hours.
ON THE DAY OF EXAM:
- Till 12noon, prepare whatever is left from your side which you think is weaker part of yours.
- Now calm your mind for 2 hours, no notes no books just digest whatever you have studied in this 1.5 day…Have confidence & faith in yourself
- You will definitely get result of your hard work!
ALL THE BEST